January 11, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #42

Last week's Thrifty Thursday  had some amazing projects 
linked up....here are some of my favorites!


Shabby Love made this lovely shower curtain from a drop cloth!




Eat Cake for Dinner shared this recipe for slow cooker mashed potatoes.....




Tales of a Trophy Wife made this growth chart.....



Saved by Love Creations shared a free template to make this paper tealight candle village.....



This link from DIY Home Sweet Home is definitely one to bookmark....it is 
filled with links to homemade HOUSEHOLD recipes!  Including  things 
like deodorant and DIY disinfectant wipes!!



Cheap Crafty Mama shows us how to make one of these flower fleece headbands.....



Anna Nimmity refinished her kitchen island into this beauty.....



Loopy Loop Creations linked these fun button bracelets.....




If you were featured this week, feel free to grab one of my buttons!





Here are some very simple suggestions for the party:

1. Please become a follower of Thrifty Decorating.
2. Be sure to link to your POST and not your blog.
3. Please copy and paste my link button somewhere in 
your post or blog so that others can link back.



After you've linked here, hop over and say "hi" 
to Johnnie at her Thrifty Thursday link party

ThriftyThurs SBLC Buttons



You can also head over to visit Erika
at Thrifty and Fabulous and join
her Thrifty Thursday!





9 comments:

Good Time Charlie said...

Thanks for hosting. I am off to check out those home made household recipes!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Great features! Thank you so much for hosting!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Thanks for featuring my growth chart. I am so checking out that paper village.

Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting us! Have a great weekend.
Amanda

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for featuring my kitchen island! I can't wait to see all the new projects linked up this week!

Loopy Loop Creations said...

Thanks for featuring my bracelet!!!! And hosting another great party!!

Donna

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my shower curtain!! I really appreciate it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my flowery fleece headband!

Drama Mama Lori said...

Thanks for hosting! I just linked a little craftiness and am so excited to get to read about everyone else's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...