November 27, 2011

Quesadillas. . . .

My kids LOVE this meal and it's super quick and easy to make!

I take flour tortillas and top them with taco-seasoned chicken and cheese for the kids.



For the adults, I add any combination of black beans, chilies, refried beans.....whatever I have in my pantry!



The key to crispy tortillas.....spray the tops with cooking spray!


Bake the quesadillas at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes....keeping an eye on them!



We like to make our Sunday dinners special.....so adding fruit whips or chocolate shakes always makes the dinner extra special!


Fruit Whips:

1 bag of frozen raspberries
2 bananas
3 Tab. sugar
1 container yogurt (vanilla, plain or raspberry)
1-2 cups crushed ice
water as needed

My kids devoured the quesadillas so quickly that I didn't even have time to take any "after" pictures!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...