March 26, 2011

Spring Notecards...


{A touch of spring....even though it's freezing COLD!}




Back in the winter, I stumbled across the cutest blog site called:


Photobucket

I really, really wanted to make these notecards......


....they looked so easy!  So I grabbed some pretty paper from the Paper Place on Main and I already had white cardstock......I cut my hearts and pulled out the sewing machine....

Problem.....my machine is a dinosaur and I still haven't figured out how to adjust my thread tension....GRR!

So I put the project in the trash and would gaze longingly at the site hoping to someday make them.....well....I just "borrowed" (stole ) my Mom's sewing machine!  I'm going to try to make some again this weekend!

You can get the complete tutorial HERE if you'd like to make some, too!


Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...