November 19, 2010

A bulletin board for me!

So I showed you a bulletin board idea HERE that was a gift idea for my nieces. 


But I had this really nice black fabric that was just calling to me....."make me a bulletin board....make me a bulletin board."     So I had to listen.....

(...and I am getting a little nervous because my diaper box supplier is potty training her daughter......so I need to make as many of these as I can before my supply runs out!)




It's hanging by my phone in the kitchen....I can't wait to put scripture memory verses, prayer requests and special reminders in a place where I will be sure to see it.



....and if you think of it....would you say a prayer for Jackie, too?  She lost her Mom today to cancer. 

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...